EpicJediGamerGuy Staff Applacation [ACCEPTED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EpicJediGamerGuy Staff Applacation [ACCEPTED]

Post by EpicJediGamerGuy on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:54 am

Here Toy can apply for staff. Please answer the questions with as much detail and using the format. Remember This is to apply for trainee and we have our reasons to  decline your applications. If you lie you will get a warning and your application will be denied.  
1: MVPE IGN (EpicJediGamerGuy)
2: How old are you? 15
3: What language(s) do you speek? English
4: What country do you live in? Texas
5: Do you have skype? If so what Is your username? No I don't have skype
6: Do you have discord? I can get it
7: What has motivated you to become an mvpe staff?  I want to help people in minecraft need
8: Why should we choose you to be an MVPE Trainee? Because I'm a great student I am a fast learner
9: In what ways could you positively contribute to the community?  I can donate when I get paid
10: What experiences do you have with moderating a community or game?  I use to be a great mcpe player and was Staff on all my servers I had
11: Do you understand if you ask a staff to look at your application it will be 100% denied? How is this important? People will keep asking you to look at there appllacation
12: Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important. Yes because makeing friends is the first part of the program
Do not Reply in other peoples application or you will get banned. Also apply in a different post using the format.    
Thank you, CarlosCraft1145

EpicJediGamerGuy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EpicJediGamerGuy Staff Applacation [ACCEPTED]

Post by CarlosCraft1145 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:59 pm

I've decided to accept you. I accepted you because I saw you had potential to help on the server. I could have denied you because Some of the questions where short like the last ones and question #8. I'll give tag when you join after seeing this.

CarlosCraft1145
Admin

View user profile http://mvpe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top