MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Staff [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Application for Staff [Accepted] Empty Application for Staff [Accepted]

Post by Arabolathedank Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:15 am

1: I have carefully read through the instructions.
2: ArabolaTheDank
3: I am 17
4: I speak English and Spanish
5: I live in the U.S
6: My Skype username is jvcheddar007
7: I unfortunately do not have a discord at the moment but can get one if needed
8: I had been intolerant of rude and inappropriate behavior that I've seen around many servers recently.  I would like to have control over that situation and keep the server fresh for all ages to play.
9: I have past experiences as an administrator and had done a well job regulating activity within servers.
10: By monitoring over player behavior, I can help maintain this server to be as kid friendly as I possibly can.
11: I've regularly moderated over servers and group chats of said servers.
12: I am well aware of an immediate deny that can be received if asking a staff to look over my application.  No staff member's time should be wasted at the request of an individual.  A staff member needs all of his/her time to help as many players as they can.
13: I agree to assist all players that are in nessecary staff assistance regardless of acceptance.  Players deserve the best experience when playing in a server and should not be left in the dust.

Arabolathedank

Back to top Go down

Application for Staff [Accepted] Empty Re: Application for Staff [Accepted]

Post by PoisedFrog88124 Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:28 am

Hello,
I've decided to accept your staff application. I feel that you are promising for the server. I fell that you can make chanhe with the server. So you'll need to get a discord to be accepted. If you don't, you'll be denined. Thanks for applying.

From your friendly frog, poisedfrog88124

PoisedFrog88124
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum