MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXPeanutButXx's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

xXPeanutButXx's Staff Application Empty xXPeanutButXx's Staff Application

Post by xXPeanutButXx Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:16 am

1: Did you read the instructions? Yes
2: MVPE IGN (In gamename) xXPeanutButXx
3: How old are you? 16
4: What language(s) do you speek? English (American)
5: What country do you live in? America
6: Do you have skype? If so what Is your username? Yes, Masen Toplak
7: Do you have discord? Yes, SaltyBunny12772#5600
8: What has motivated you to be Staff on Mvpe I was just recently staff on a server that stopped working and had to be reset, and in it being reset I lost my rank, and it will be a while before it will be re-open, so for the time being, and beyond I was looking for a new server
9: Why should we choose you to be an MVPE Trainee? Because I have a very funny personality and am very active
10: In what ways could you positively contribute to the community? I could be on when others cant, and I could also do things that others cant/couldnt at the time!
11: What experiences do you have with moderating a community or game?1As I have said already, I was admin on another server before it closed, so I was very active, and loved to help the community, and fix bugs, glitches, cheats, ect. Also I was staff on a server ayear or 2 ago, but a rogue sir.admin permanently IP-Banned me, a I couldnt join.
12: Do you understand if you ask a staff to look at your application it will be 100% denied? How is this important? Yes, it is important because if everyone asked, than no one would get looked at, so if no one got looked at than the server would go nowhere.
13: Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important yes, because if no one but staff helped anyone than no one would get anywhere, so people would be asking and if no staff were online than the person would look very unintelligent because they were asking for something that no one would answer, also because it would make people dislike the server.

xXPeanutButXx

Back to top Go down

xXPeanutButXx's Staff Application Empty Re: xXPeanutButXx's Staff Application

Post by AltWriter3660 Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:34 am

Hello,
I've decided to accept your staff application. I feel that you are promising for the server. I fell that you can make change with the server. Thanks for applying. You will have a test in 2 weeks on the rules of the server good luck. Just make sure you join our discord server so that we can contact you at bit.ly/mvpe-discord

The one and only AltWriter3660

AltWriter3660

Back to top Go down