MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Builder application

Go down

Builder application Empty Builder application

Post by kiritosan1262 Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:28 pm

MVPE IGN (In gamename) Kiritosan1262
2: How old are you? 12
4: Do you have Minecraft on pc?no
3: on 1-10 how do you rate your self on building? Why?  7 because I am not the greatest but at the same time not the worst
4: How long have you been playing Minecraft PE? For 3 years
5: Do you have skype? If so what Is your username?  No
6: What is your discord?  Kiritosan1262
7: What has motivated you to become an mvpe Builder? Because I've been builder on 4 different prison servers also I own my own server but I gave up on it cause it got boring
 8: Why should we choose you to be an MVPE Builder?  I am pretty good at building but the very best
9: In what ways could you positively contribute to the community? I would be on almost 24/7
10: What experiences do you have with Building on an server? I've built a lot with world edit and a lot of other stuff
11: Show at least 3 or more picture in the bottom of the application (This will show what youcan do for the server without testing you).
12: Do you agree to not ask a staff to look at your application? Explain why this is important.yes because if I do ask I will get rejected and get banned
13: Do you agree not to argue with the staff member's decision? Explain why this is important. Do not Reply in other peoples no I'm usually good with people and also it could get me demoted or banned

kiritosan1262

Back to top Go down

Builder application Empty Re: Builder application

Post by kiritosan1262 Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:35 pm

Builder application Screen11

kiritosan1262

Back to top Go down

Builder application Empty Re: Builder application

Post by kiritosan1262 Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:38 pm

Builder application Screen13

kiritosan1262

Back to top Go down