MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kooperwolf923's application [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Kooperwolf923's application [Accepted] Empty Kooperwolf923's application [Accepted]

Post by kooperwolf923 Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:24 am

1: Yes I fully read the instructions
2: kooperwolf923
3: 15 about to turn 16 in 15 days
4: English And Learning Spanish
5: Missouri
6: yes Firewolf923
7: No but I can get it if I need too
8: What motivated me was that I want to help people and what better way to do that is be a staff member so if someone has problems I can help. Im a person who can walk into a server and gradually become everyone's friend. The thing that motivated me is I walked up to the pedestals and saw the admin and the mods and the one trainee and I said I want to be one of them I really like this server and I like the people that come to it. If I could get the chance to be a mod then I would have  a chance to do something that will help others. One of my biggest goals is to be friends with everyone

9: You should choose me because I'm extremely friendly, I'm very helpful, I'm very active, also talkitive. I helped people find the sever and when they came in I gave them things that would get the to the next rank. I love helping people I come from a family of helpers. My dad's a fireman, my mom's a social worker.
I take after my family

10:  I could help people get up in ranks, I can help anyone with what ever they need.
11: I used to be a moderate for a couple of streamers but I don't think they stream anymore and I used to be a mod for a Minecraft game my friend created on Xbox live.
12: I understand . It's important because you don't want to annoy the staff or anyone you are trying to get a position for because you they won't want you to work there.
13: I already help everyone and I'm not a mod or something. All I do is help people and if I get denied then I get denied no biggie. It's important to under stand this because if you don't help people then people won't help you when you're in trouble.

kooperwolf923

Back to top Go down

Kooperwolf923's application [Accepted] Empty Kooperwolf923's application accepted

Post by AltWriter3660 Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:10 pm

Hello,
I've decided to accept your staff application. I feel that you are promising for the server. I fell that you can make change with the server. So you'll need to get a discord to be accepted. If you don't, you'll be denied. Thanks for applying. You will have a test in 2 weeks on the rules of the server good luck.

The one and only AltWriter3660

AltWriter3660

Back to top Go down