MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBNRHarman staff Application [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

TBNRHarman staff Application [Denied] Empty TBNRHarman staff Application [Denied]

Post by TBNRHarman Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:35 am

1: Did you read the instructions?
Yes
2: MVPE IGN (In gamename)
TBNRHarman
3: How old are you?
4: What language(s) do you speek?
English

5: What country do you live in?
U.S.A

6: Do you have skype? If so what Is your username?
No I dont

7: Do you have discord?
Yes it’s TBNRHarman#7922

8: What has motivated you to become an mvpe staff?
Couse I realy like thes server I wanna help thes server become better help players couse I see who Evers new they need help with cammands and stuff so I wanna help them and make the server better and build

9: Why should we choose you to be an MVPE Trainee?
Becouse I’m playing minecraft for 3 years and have good experiences Ep with cammands and building stuff and I wanna help players and I’m trustworthy
10: In what ways could you positively contribute to the community?  
Help players make server better make the spawn look better with building  make MVPE great server

11: What experiences do you have with moderating a community or game?
I have been playing minecraft for 3 years I now most of the cammands good builder and good helper
12: Do you understand if you ask a staff to look at your application it will be 100% denied? How is this important?
I don’t realy get thes question I think it’s important becouse if depends if you be a staff or no
13: Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important
It’s important becouse helping player makes them to tell there friends it’s servers staff is realy good make them to tell more players to join i whould help even if I’m not a staff becouse it’s good to help people you will make friends it helps grow the server

TBNRHarman

Back to top Go down

TBNRHarman staff Application [Denied] Empty [Re] TBNRHarmen's staff application [Accepted]

Post by AltWriter3660 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello there,
We commend you for applying for our staff team; however, we will be denying your application at this time due to the fact that your application is not detailed enough. When writing an application for Trainee, please try to include as much detail as possible and put a lot of effort into it! We want to know many things about you and why you should be a Trainee. Also, The agreement questions should have at least an answer and a reason. Remember, the best applications are those which take time to write. Make sure your application is something you feel would be worthy of acceptance if you were the one accepting applications!

Thanks for applying
You can reapply in 5 days.

AltWriter3660

Back to top Go down