MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

starwars839's staff application [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

starwars839's staff application [Denied] Empty starwars839's staff application [Denied]

Post by starwars839 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:18 pm

1. Yes
2. starwars839
3. 14, 15 next month
4. English
5. United States
6. Nope
7. Nope
8. I would like to help the server grow
9. Because I'm a great helper and I could help with almost anything on the sever.
10. When no other staff members are on, i could help people with problems they have.
11. Well I have been staff on multiple servers.
12. Yes, and its important because I would not be able to apply for staff again possibly.
13. Yes 100%, it's important because If someones has an issue or question I could possibly help them or ask a staff member if they know what it means.

starwars839

Back to top Go down

starwars839's staff application [Denied] Empty Re: starwars839's staff application [Denied]

Post by CarlosCraft1145 Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:37 am

Hello there,
We commend you for applying for our staff team; however, we will be denying your application at this time due to the fact that your application is not detailed enough. When writing an application for Trainee, please try to include as much detail as possible and put a lot of effort into it! We want to know many things about you and why you should be a Trainee. Also, The agreement questions should have at least an answer and a reason. Remember, the best applications are those which take time to write. Make sure your application is something you feel would be worthy of acceptance if you were the one accepting applications!

Thanks for applying
You can reapply in 5 days.

CarlosCraft1145
Admin

https://mvpe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down