MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage8000's Staff Application! [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

Rage8000's Staff Application! [Denied] Empty Rage8000's Staff Application! [Denied]

Post by Rage8000 Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:43 am

Here Toy can apply for staff. Please answer the questions with as much detail and using the format. Remember This is to apply for trainee and we have our reasons to  decline your applications. If you lie you will get a warning and your application will be denied.  
1: MVPE IGN (In gamename) Rage8000
2: How old are you? 11
3: What language(s) do you speek? English
4: What country do you live in? North America
5: Do you have skype? If so what Is your username? No Skype
6: Do you have discord? yes(Rage8000 #6649)
7: What has motivated you to become an mvpe staff? I want to help a server grow so more people join! And I saw Carlos Video!
8: Why should we choose you to be an MVPE Trainee? Because I'm Good With Commands And a little good at building!
9: In what ways could you positively contribute to the community? I can help to make a video on my YouTube channel! (Rage8000 Minecraft & More)
10: What experiences do you have with moderating a community or game? A YouTuber with 1k subs made me Moderator!
11: Do you understand if you ask a staff to look at your application it will be 100% denied? How is this important? Yes I know! This IS Important Because only the owner of the server can say yes or no!
12: Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important. Yes I would help, because I want to help and be nice!
Do not Reply in other peoples application or you will get banned. Also apply in a different post using the format.    
Thank you, CarlosCraft1145

Rage8000

Back to top Go down

Rage8000's Staff Application! [Denied] Empty Re: Rage8000's Staff Application! [Denied]

Post by PoisedFrog88124 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:17 am

I'm going to have to tell you that your staff application was denied due to the lack of information on in the application. The  questions with the most detail should be the last ones and the Why should we choose you to be a trainee. We would love to have you as staff, so don't give up or quit and try next time.

You can reapply in 3 days

From your Admin, ProisedFrog88124

Last edited by PoisedFrog88124 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

PoisedFrog88124
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down