MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SteelPman1980's staff application [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

SteelPman1980's staff application [Denied] Empty SteelPman1980's staff application [Denied]

Post by Pman1980 Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:55 am

1: Did you read the instructions?yes i read them carefully
2: MVPE IGN (In gamename) SteelPman1980
3: How old are you? 14
4: What language(s) do you speak? English
5: What country do you live in? United states of America
6: Do you have skype? If so what Is your username? Yes SteelPman1980
7: Do you have discord? Yes
8: What has motivated you to become an mvpe staff? I really like the server and I would like to be a part of it
9: Why should we choose you to be an MVPE Trainee? I like the server because it is the only free prisons server and the mines are better than going on lifeboat or something to do it
10: In what ways could you positively contribute to the community?  I could donate
11: What experiences do you have with moderating a community or game? None so this will be my first and I would like to try it
12: Do you understand if you ask a staff to look at your application it will be 100% denied? How is this important? It is important because if it gets denied then it shows I didn't take my time and answer all the questions completely
13: Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important. Yes because in any way you can still help even if you arn't the staff or any thing you can still contribute as much as you can

P.S. I hope you chose me but if you don't I will be fine with it

Pman1980

Back to top Go down

SteelPman1980's staff application [Denied] Empty [Re] SteelPman1980's application [Denied]

Post by AltWriter3660 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:54 pm

I have come to a conclusion to deny your staff application. The reason your staff application was denied was due to the lack of information on question 8 and 9. Try to be unique as possible. What makes you stand out the most from the other applicants. We'd love to have you on the team.

You can reapply in 5 days.
    Thanks for applying SteelPman1980

Your friend, AltWriter3660

AltWriter3660

Back to top Go down