MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SteelPman1980's staff application [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

SteelPman1980's staff application [Denied] Empty SteelPman1980's staff application [Denied]

Post by Pman1980 Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:26 pm

1. I have read all of the instructions
2.SteelPman1980 is my IGN
3.I am 13 years old
4.I only speak English (and sarcasm)
5. I live in USA
6. I have Skype and my username is SteelPman1980
7.I have discord my username is Pman1980#8458
8. What motivated me was that I want to help people and what better way to do that is be a staff member so if someone has problems I can help. Im a person who can walk into a server and gradually become everyone's friend. The thing that motivated me is I walked up to the pedestals and saw the admin and the mods and the one trainee and I said I want to be one of them I really like this server and I like the people that come to it.

9.You should choose me because I'm extremely friendly, I'm very helpful, and I'm very active on the server. I helped people on the sever even when I first started. A couple days ago I helped a player get to mine D by mining and helpinhg him rank up.

10.I can donate and tell people to try the server
11. I have been moderated for a couple of Minecraft livestreamers
12.I understand . It's important because you don't want to annoy the staff or anyone you are trying to get a position for because you they won't want you to work there.
13.I already help everyone and I'm not a mod . All I do is help people and if I get denied then I get denied no biggie. It's important to under stand this because if you don't help people then people won't help you when you're in trouble.

Last edited by CarlosCraft1145 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Pman1980

Back to top Go down

SteelPman1980's staff application [Denied] Empty Re: SteelPman1980's staff application [Denied]

Post by CarlosCraft1145 Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:22 am

You are denied because you broke the rules.

May apply in 2 weeks

CarlosCraft1145
Admin

https://mvpe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down