MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JiveFaZeYeti's staff application [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

JiveFaZeYeti's staff application [Denied] Empty JiveFaZeYeti's staff application [Denied]

Post by JiveFaZeYeti Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:19 pm

1Ive read instructions carefully andand agreed to what i should be writing
2 JiveFaZeYeti is my minecraft gamertag
3 I'm 9 years old (please don't deny me cause I'm a kid)
4 I speak English and italian
5 I'm in italy
6 I have skype my username is [Assassin] Edoardo Ciranna Ciranna
7 Ihave discord my name is JiveFaZeYeti
8 I want to become staff to help the server get developed and make it more popular so people have a really big fun exoerience
9 I've had experienced being staff before and i will always help peopleif they don't understand something about the server i could explain to them til they get it
10 cause i want to help the community get bigger and eliminate the hackers from infesting your server and ruining the game others
11 I've been mod and admin on some servers and I'm skilled with hackers I've banned many of those unfair cheating players which they deserve of course
12 yes I do and this is important because you can't ask a staff to accept your application directly it just not fair for others
13 I will help any player cause if they need help its good to help its really important to make them happy this way so they could say a big wow to this server

JiveFaZeYeti

Back to top Go down

JiveFaZeYeti's staff application [Denied] Empty Re: JiveFaZeYeti's staff application [Denied]

Post by PoisedFrog88124 Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:31 pm

Hello there,
We commend you for applying for our staff team; however, we will be denying your application at this time due to the fact that your application is not detailed enough. When writing an application for Trainee, please try to include as much detail as possible and put a lot of effort into it! We want to know many things about you and why you should be a Trainee. Remember, the best applications are those which take time to write. Make sure your application is something you feel would be worthy of acceptance if you were the one accepting applications!

Thanks for applying
You can reapply When you have no staff rank.

PoisedFrog88124
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down