MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JiveFaZeYeti's staff application [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

JiveFaZeYeti's staff application [Denied] Empty JiveFaZeYeti's staff application [Denied]

Post by JiveFaZeYeti Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:23 pm

1 Yes I fully read the instructions
2 JiveFaZeYeti
3: I'm 9 years old (don't deny me cause I'm a kid)
4 English and italian
5 in Italy
6 its [Assassin] Edoardo Ciranna Cirannna
7 yes my name on discord is JiveFaZeYeti
8 What motivated me was that I want to help people and what better way to do that is be a staff member so if someone has problems I can help. Im a person who can walk into a server and gradually become everyone's friend. The thing that motivated me is I walked up to the pedestals and saw the admin and the mods and the one trainee and I said I want to be one of them I really like this server and I like the people that come to it. If I could get the chance to be a mod then I would have  a chance to do something that will help others. One of my biggest goals is to be friends with everyone

9 You should choose me because I'm extremely friendly, I'm very helpful, I'm very active, also talkitive. I helped people find the sever and when they came in I gave them things that would get the to the next rank. I love helping people I come from a family of helpers. My dad's a fireman, my mom's a social worker.
I take after my family

10  I could help people get up in ranks, I can help anyone with what ever they need.
11 I used to be a moderate for a couple of streamers but I don't think they stream anymore and I used to be a mod for a Minecraft game my friend created on Xbox live.
12 I understand . It's important because you don't want to annoy the staff or anyone you are trying to get a position for because you they won't want you to work there.
13 I already help everyone and I'm not a mod or something. All I do is help people and if I get denied then I get denied no biggie. It's important to under stand this because if you don't help people then people won't help you when you're in trouble.

JiveFaZeYeti

Back to top Go down

JiveFaZeYeti's staff application [Denied] Empty Re: JiveFaZeYeti's staff application [Denied]

Post by CarlosCraft1145 Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:27 pm

Hello there,
We commend you for applying for our staff team; however, You where lazy and copied another person's work. As a staff member, you can't be lazy. You must do what you have to do to help the server no matter how long it takes. For coping another person's work, you will never be able to apply for staff or builder again.

Thanks for applying
You can never reapply.

CarlosCraft1145
Admin

https://mvpe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down