MVPE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JustLilkodak staff application [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down

JustLilkodak staff application [DENIED] Empty JustLilkodak staff application [DENIED]

Post by CarlosCraft1145 Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:28 am

1-yes I did
2-JustLilkodak
3-14
4-English
5-I live in the united states of America
6-i do not have a skype account
7- I used to use discord but I stopped using it.
8-I like to help with what I can to improve and help other people.
9- I believe you should make me a mvpe trainee because I want to help improve the server and make it fun for other people to play in.
10- by helping to create a better community and make sure people follow the rules
11- I used to help moderate with my friend in his server and after a while, i stopped
12- yes, I understand that if you ask a staff to look at it will be denied I believe this is important because if you kept asking them to look at it, it would become very annoying.
13- it is important because even if you do not get accepted you should help the community in any way possible

Last edited by CarlosCraft1145 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

CarlosCraft1145
Admin

https://mvpe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JustLilkodak staff application [DENIED] Empty Re: Justlilkodak staff application [Denied]

Post by AltWriter3660 Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:11 am

I have come to a conclusion to deny your staff application. The reason your staff application was denied was due to the lack of information. Like on question 8 &9, what are your motivations, why should we choose you to be a staff member. Try to be unique as possible. What makes you stand out the most from the other applicants. We'd love to have you on the team.

You can reapply in 5 days.
      Thanks for applying.

Your friend, AltWriter3660

AltWriter3660

Back to top Go down